Powerpak BM 800 Black Professional Condenser Microphone (Requires phantom power or sound card)
- This is a condenser microphone only work with the device that could provide enough power for it. When connected with desktop computer, the condenser microphone could be used alone
- When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48v phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough
- Two way connectivity xlr cable and USB plug and play with no need for driver or software when used with any device on your pc and laptop.
- Equivalent noise level: 16dba max.Spl: 132db(at 1khz 1 percent T.H.D) sN ratio: 78db electrical current: 3ma body
- Cable length up to 6 feet, excellent for chatting over skype, making YouTube videos with excellent recording sound up to 10 feet in quite room
Details: Professional black condenser dynamic microphone with gold head mic sound studio recording shock mount large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments overload-protection switch (-10db) minimizes distortion from loud sound sources bass-reduction switch reduces room noise plug and play
|What's in the Box
|1x power cord
|1x antiwind foam cap.
We Also Recommend
Powerpak BM-800 Silver Professional Condenser Microphone (Requires phantom power or sound card)
Powerpak G3001A Hand Roll Up Electronic Drum Pad (Black/Green)
Powerpak BM-8000 Red Condenser Microphone (Requires phantom power or sound card)
Powerpak MS-513 Professional Musical Note Stand (Black)